2. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS & USE OF SITE MATERIALS: Trademarks, logos and services marks displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of SUPERIOR BRIDAL, its licensors or content providers, or third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner's prior written permission. SUPERIOR BRIDAL reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and its content. The Site and all of its content, including but not limited to text, designs, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries. You may not (a) modify the content located on this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such content for any public or commercial purpose; or (b) remove, obscure or otherwise deface proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices.
3. USER ACCOUNT: In order to access some features of the Site, you may have to create an account. You may never use another individual's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate, current and complete information. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your membership and/or access to the Site. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and you must keep your password secure. You must notify SUPERIOR BRIDAL immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities that are conducted through your account.
4. USER MATERIAL: You shall retain all of your ownership rights in your name and any photographs and other material and content you post on, submit or upload to the Site (collectively, the "User Material") 2. However, by submitting, posting and/or uploading User Material to the Site, you hereby grant to us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, digitally perform, publicly perform and publicly display and otherwise exploit in any manner your User Material, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to or prior approval by you. By submitting, posting or uploading User Material to the Site you represent and warrant that (a) no other party has any rights to the User Material or that you have all rights necessary to grant the rights granted hereunder, (b) the User Material is not subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Material, (c) your provision of the User Material to and through the Site, complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; and (d) you hereby indemnify SUPERIOR BRIDAL for all claims resulting from the User Material you supply. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of the User Material that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
5. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES: You may not post, upload or transmit any material or content on or through the Site:
that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others;
that solicits, encourages, or promotes the use of illegal substances or activities;
which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, degrading, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, fraudulent or tortious, vulgar, obscene, bigoted or hateful, intimidating, profane, scandalous, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right, (unless you have secured all rights necessary to grant the rights granted hereunder);
that expresses or implies that any statements made by you are endorsed by SUPERIOR BRIDAL;
that gives rise to civil or criminal liability, encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or otherwise violates any local, state or federal law; or
that contains nudity, obscene gestures, obscene language, advertising for products, services or websites and/or contact information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, URLs or email addresses).
6. LINKS: We may, for your convenience, provide you with links to other websites from the Site ("Linked Sites"). SUPERIOR BRIDAL is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of information provided by any Linked Site. Links to a Linked Site do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such Linked Site. SUPERIOR BRIDAL does not control and is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be cause by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on any Linked Site. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, ADVERTISING OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH LINKED SITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH LINKED SITE AND SUCH MATERIALS.
7. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION: SUPERIOR BRIDAL takes all possible steps to ensure the accuracy of the information included in this Site. However, SUPERIOR BRIDAL takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Information provided on this Site is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
8. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under Canadian copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material or content posted on the Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
To send a notice, please forward the following information to :
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of the allegedly infringing material and of where the allegedly infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
11. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPERIOR BRIDAL OR ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUPERIOR BRIDAL IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUPERIOR BRIDAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR "USER MATERIALS" OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
15. NO WAIVER: The failure on the part of SUPERIOR BRIDAL to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of SUPERIOR BRIDAL’s rights hereunder for past or future actions.
16. JURISDICTION: Any dispute over the content or use of this Site shall be governed by the substantive laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario, and the jurisdiction and venue of any such action shall be vested solely in the federal and provincial courts located in Toronto, Ontario.